1. To secure a booking we require the details of a major credit or debit card, plus the card holder’s name and address.
2. Once a booking is confirmed a contract is entered into by both parties and any cancellation or amendments are subject to the following conditions:
- You will be charged the full value of your booking if you cancel less than 7 days prior to arrival time.
- Under exceptional circumstances beyond our control, and only as a last resort, we may be forced to change or cancel your booking. In this instance we would offer either a full refund or the option of booking an alternative date.
- We advise you to purchase suitable travel insurance to cover any cancellation charges incurred.
3. During peak season, we operate a minimum stay policy of two nights at the weekends and occasionally three nights over bank holidays and/or during special events.
4. For the comfort of other guests, we regret that we do not accept pets, children under the age of 10, or any group bookings including ‘Hen’ or ‘Stag’ parties. If your booking is found to be for a hen or stag party, it will not be honoured and a cancellation fee may apply.
5. Check-in times are between 14:00 and 20:00. If you require earlier or later check-in, please contact us beforehand. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone arriving after 20:00 without prior arrangement.
6. Check-out time is 11:00.
7. Please notify us of any special dietary requirements.
8. Smoking and/or vaping is illegal and therefore not permitted in any part of the guest house. Any instance of smoking or vaping will be treated seriously; you will be asked to leave the premises immediately, you reservation will be cancelled and no refund issued, and you will be charged the cost of any cleaning required.
9. On registering you accept full responsibility for all persons in your party. Any damage caused, by any means other than general wear and tear, will be billed against the credit/debit card provided at the time of booking. You will be informed of any charges.